- Fix: DreamPower's empty response showed an error unrelated to the real problem.
- Fix: Body part slider was not displayed when disabling
- Fix: Updating from the Snap Store left the installation with some permission problems.
- X-Rays Effect: New tool that allows to create an X-Rays effect on the fake nude by adding the photo with clothes over, it can be opened with a button and it is possible to customize the transparency strength.
- Options with
Enabled/Disabledvalues are now represented with a checkbox.
- The body part size slider now changes its value every 0.05 instead of 0.02
- Added dates in changelog releases.
- Added more help messages about problems with DreamPower.
- Some improvements in design.
- Fix: Scale method warning notification was displayed incorrectly when selecting
- Fix: Updating from the Snap Store left the installation with several permission problems.
- Fix: Sometimes a tooltip stuck when pressing the
- Fix: The fake nude preview was not shown in the Queue bar.
- Fix: Using the env variable
- Fix: The body part size slider disappeared when selecting
Increase by Step
- Fix: The button to close the "new version available" notification open the updater instead of closing the notification.
- DreamPower v1.2.12 compatibility: New experimental option
Visual Artifacts Inpaintthat when enabled tries to remove the visual artifacts that appear in the vagina.
- Updaters now show the changelog for the new version.
- Added the env variable
POWER_PATHto force the location of DreamPower.
- Vagina generation can be skipped. (Set to 0)
- The body part size slider now changes its value every
- Projects in the "About" section now have the changelog.
- Some improvements in design.
Cannot read property 'trim' of undefinedon startup.
- Fixed: IPFS did not start on some systems.
- Now different settings options contain tooltips with detailed help information.
- Videos no longer play in the queuebar for performance reasons.
- Nudifying a video shows the progress in number of frames.
- The way the
Per runoptions are presented has been improved.
About -> DreamTime.
- Some improvements in texts and design.
🐧 Linux Users
DreamTime is officially on the Snap Store. Now it is possible to install and update using the commands:
sudo snap install dreamtimetech and
sudo snap refresh dreamtimetech
- Update protocols: Added IPFS and Torrent download protocols for component updates, this allows users with unstable or slow connections to download the big files more reliably and avoid errors during installation.
- Reset settings: Added a button in settings to restore options to their default values
- "Read-only" custom masks now show the disabled "Generate" button with a tooltip indicating that the next mask should be used.
- Added status message in the run box to indicate which algorithm is processing the photo.
- Now it is also saved if the window has been maximized and restores this state when starting the application.
- Tooltips shows faster.
Use Pythonoption has been removed. To use Python in developer mode you need to declare the variable env
POWER_PYTHON, optionally the value can be the Python bin path.
- Fixed #182: In case DreamPower or Waifu2X have an internal error or their information could not be fetched from Github, a notification with detailed information of the problem will be displayed instead of entering a "compability error" loop or an error related to
getPathwhen clicking on the Update button.
- Fixed: The checkpoints updater downloaded the file without the
.zipextension resulting in the installation failing on some systems.
- Fixed: The DreamTime updater will now open the folder with the new downloaded version instead of failing on some systems.
- Fixed: An specific area in the top bar prevents resizing the window.
- Fixed: Image size and compression options are not handled correctly when in
- Minor improvements to the design.
- Now some notifications (like the one for updates) can be closed and hidden.
- DreamPower error messages have been improved in some cases by offering links for a possible solution.
- Added buttons to go backwards or forwards in navigation.
- The window dimensions are now saved in the settings and restored at every start.
- Fixed: Some photos were not updated in real time on Mac OS.
- Fixed: Changing from
Normalproduced an error.
- Fixed: Permissions are now set after the installation of DreamPower and Waifu2X avoiding getting into a
- Fixed: Sometimes an error occurred when using the Crop Tool or Custom masks related to a non-existent folder.
- Fixed: The ability to "add to queue" photos in advanced mode has been removed. Previously this caused an error related to
- Fixed: The Waifu2X Updater always downloaded the GPU version even if you are not using GPU.
- CUDA 10.2 requirement to use Waifu2X is better highlighted. A button has been added to the installation on the "About" page.
- More information is provided on how to start in the advanced mode, a button has been added to the guide.
- Location folders tooltip now shows the complete path.
- Fixed: Internal problems during startup if DreamPower is not working properly.
- Fixed: Occasionally the DreamPower update failed.
- Fixed: Error when deleting the files from custom masks folder.
- Removed: Windows Media Feature Pack requirement check.
- Image Size: New option. Allows you to set the photo size for scale. Larger sizes requires more RAM and can produce less satisfactory results.
- Compression: New option. Allows to compress the photo before the nudification to save RAM.
Show terminalbutton in custom masks mode.
- Fixed: Update notifications when the component has not been installed yet.
- Fixed: The updater requests to downgrade components when there is no stable internet connection.
- Fixed: Error when deleting photos from the "Uncategorized" folder.
- Fixed: Possible UI problems on the "My Photos" page when deleting the photos.
- Fixed: The portable version save the application files in the AppData folder of the operating system instead of the folder where it was installed.
- Fixed: Multiple instances of DreamTime could be opened causing performance issues.
- Fixed: Crash caused by a problem loading the application icon.
- Fixed: Updater may name the downloaded file incorrectly.
- Fixed: Installer updater downloads the portable version.
- Fixed: The option
CPU Coresdid not show real information about its funcionality.
- Waifu2X: New optional algorithm. Upscale and denoise fake nudes giving higher resolution photos and sometimes higher quality.
- My Photos: New page. All the photos you have nudified in one place.
- Video support: Nudify
.webmvideos. Added support for Instagram videos too!
- Allow duplicates: New option. When activated it allows you to upload the same photo several times. This can be useful to apply different preferences on the same photo.
- Show Ads: New option. When activated it shows 300x250 DreamNet ads at the bottom of the menu. By being interested in an advertisement you support the development of the application.
- Show Tips: New option. When activated it shows help tips at the bottom of the menu.
- Preferences Mode: New option. Allows you to increase or decrease the number of options available for photos.
- Minimal: Only options for body personalization. Everything will be adjusted to make the process totally automatic.
- Simple: Same as Minimal. Allows you to change the Scale mode. Set it to Crop and you will have the DeepNude experience.
- Normal: All options available, this is the original DreamTime experience.
- Advanced: Custom masks mode. The results interface changes to show each mask, this mode requires time and experience making manual modifications to the photos but can improve the results dramatically.
- Color Padding: New scale method. Adds a mask to the back of the photo to avoid the color change that occurs during nudification, however it can reduce the quality of the fake nude in some photos.
- Color Padding Removal: New option. Only visible when Color Padding is selected. When activated DreamTime automatically removes the background mask from the photo, leaving only the fake nude.
- Share: New section. Have you found the perfect preferences for a photo? Generate an ID and share it, users will now be able to import your preferences easily.
- DevTools: Button added in the Application section to open the developer tools and logs.
- Design: A cleaner and easier to understand interface.
- Editor: The photo editor menu are now on the left side to prevent them from collapsing with the photo.
- Crop, Overlay and Color Padding Tools: Instructions have been removed and placed in a tooltip giving more space to the tool.
- Renamed the following scale methods:
- Scale and Crop -> Automatic Crop
- Scale and Padding -> Automatic Padding
- Fixed -> Automatic Resize
This version is compatible with DreamPower v1.2.6 onwards, you can see the changelogs here.
- Fixed: Application closes with the error
Certificate expiredwhen using the updater.
- Fixed: Installer updater downloads the portable version.
- Fixed: Updater tries to download the latest version of the components even if it is not compatible with DreamTime.
- Updater: Fixed the download percentage when the server does not report the file size.
- Settings: Fixed error when changing settings quickly on systems with slow hard drive.
- Preferences: Now you can set the range of the
Boobsto 0 to skip their generation. #170
- 🏃♀️ DreamTime now starts faster.
- Updater: Now will download the portable version if you are using it.
- Some QoL changes and design improvements.
- Photo editor: The color palette did not have the colors for the maskfin and the brush painted with some opacity.
- Nudification: Photos with special characters in their name always failed.
- Updater: The updater for DreamTime does not work and the design is displayed incorrectly.
- The portable version did not include the improvements that had been announced in the previous version.
- 🏃♀️ Portability: The portable version now saves important files in the folder where it is extracted, so you can take it anywhere without additional steps.
- The green color has been added in the editor's color palette.
- Alert Center:
Windows Media Feature Packalert on non-Windows operating systems has been removed.
Do not download
This version has a bug that would prevent the application from working properly.
- It was not possible to nudify photos on a Mac with NVIDIA GPU. (Now CPU is always forced)
- Sometimes a false error message was displayed indicating "problem loading the photo" when the nudification failed.
- Alert messages are now displayed for unusual errors.
- ⚠ Alert Center. A section that helps you identify major problems that may prevent the correct operation of the application.
🏃♀️ Portability. The portable version now saves important files in the folder where it is extracted, so you can take it anywhere without additional steps.
- A button called
Open photohas been added in the results to open the nudified photo in your photo viewer without having to save it.
Add to queuebutton has been removed from the Finished queue to avoid annoying missclicks.
The green color has been added in the editor's color palette.
- Design and texts improvements to make the application more interactive.
- Improved tooltips, tutorials and alerts to help identify problems or know what is happening.
- Now the last upload method used is saved.
- Basic real time statistics are now shown on the
- The default location of the
Modelsfolder has been changed to avoid problems with operating systems of other languages.
- The default upload method is now
- Previews stopped working if the
Modelsfolder had spaces or special characters.
- DreamTime did not force the update of DreamPower if an incompatible version is installed.
- #162 In case of not having a stable Internet connection in the first execution, the application will restart infinitely forcing the user to kill the processes or restart the computer.
- 🎨 New uploader look. A cleaner and organized design to upload photos from the Internet, Instagram and alternative methods.
- ⬅➡ Queue position. A new option has been added in the application settings to select which side you want the Queue to be on. (right or left)
- Background image has been removed for a cleaner design.
- Previews on the results page and in the Queue are now fully displayed regardless of the dimensions of the photo.
- The Maskfin preview is now smaller so that the close button of the modal can be visible on small screens.
- #164 The
bugfeature that allows to set the Nipple/Aerola option to 0 has been restored. This allows some users to skip the nipples generation and add a more realistic nipples later with external programs.
- A help link has been added in the Updater to obtain information on how to install updates manually in case of a problem.
- #158 Tutorials with relevant information for the editor and the cropper have been added.
- The color palette of the editor now has the colors of the maskfin layers by default.
- More informative messages about problems with DreamPower have been added.
- 💀 The BadTime mini-game has been updated with minor improvements.
- 👁 DreamPower has been updated to fix problems when exporting the maskfin in DreamTime.